Tuesday 30 July 2013

SPARITUAL OPTICAL ILLUSION & CIRCLE OF LIFE SWATCHES

Hi guys, this should have gone up last week but last week was crazy busy ! Anyway today I've got some lovely polishes from a brand which is new to me. So today I'm showing you some Sparitual polishes, I've seen their polishes dotted around the blogosphere but never actually tried them until very recently. I have two to show you today so there's quite few pictures. 




First up is Circle of Life (which immediately makes me want to burst out into the song lol) It's a gorgeous electric blue which we've seen lots of recently, it's in the same colour range as Nails Inc Baker Street (which I don't own so can't compare).
The formula was nice and only required two coats to be opaque, I don't know what it is but I just didn't find the application as smooth as I was expecting, don't get me wrong it applied nicely and wasn't a problem at all but it didn't glide on, I mean I had to put in a little effort to get a nice shape around the cuticle. 
It was really glossy without topcoat as well, I didn't apply one in the photos.






So the other polish I have to show you is Optical Illusion, which may be a dupe for China Glaze Zombie Zest! It's not a pretty colour, it's like a swampy slimy green, but it's loaded with gorgeous fleck which flash green and a bit of gold. There is quite a strong teal duochrome in the bottle which isn't as visible on the nail. 
This is on the sheer side and in the photos I used 3/4 coats, at 3 coats there was still some visible nail line.
The formula for this is perfect though and each coat dries quickly. 













Ok, so overall both polishes are beautiful, they may not be the most original colours but that doesn't stop them being gorgeous. The formula is lovely, the brush is just right and the rubber cap looks great but is also helpful when applying the polish. 
Would I recommend these? Yes I would! 
Optical Illusion is £9.75 and Circle of Life is currently on sale for only £5, and they're both available here for those of you in the uk. 

*The products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh optical illusion is another for my wish list! circle of life keeps calling me, but I have a LOT of these blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But these types of blue are soo pretty, it's ok to have loads of them ;)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )