Tuesday 16 July 2013

ONE STROKE FLOWER NAILS

So I've chopped off my long nails and now I'm left with nubs which feels quite liberating really ! Lol, of course though as soon as I cut off my nails I am overcome with loads of nail art ideas ! Anyway I wanted to try out more one stroke nail art and I ended up with this ! 
I used 2 coats of Butter London Artful Dodger and then blue and white acrylic paint, they didn't turn out very well to be honest but I kinda like how they look and my dad was sat here while I was editing these pictures and thought I'd used a sticker lol! 









I think the middle and ring fingers turned out the best but I will definitely be trying these flowers out again soon and hopefully they'll turn out a bit better ! Have you guys tried the one stroke technique ?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could make my one stroke mani's look as great s yours! I tried it already, but none of my tries was good enough to show it publicly. I still hope one day I'll make it at least decent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imperfect or not I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they turned out fabulous, and as perfect as any flower out there.

    Beautiful job. See, you even fooled Dad!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors for this! Your one stroke art looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )