Tuesday 9 July 2013

NEON ONE STROKE FLOWER BRANCH NAILS

It's too hot and I'm not a fan of it! Since it's summer though I thought I'd better use some neon and I still wanted to try out different one stroke techniques, so I came up with this. I used 2 coats of China Glaze Flirty Tankini and then used black acrlylic paint for the branches and blue and white acrylic paint for the blossoming flower buds, before topcoating the whole design





It's not perfect but I still quite like it, China Glazes Summer 2012 neons were gorgeous, speaking of which I am so disappointed with this years China Glaze Summer Neons, I mean the colours look lovely but the formulas seem to be pretty poor and I can't be bothered with tricky neon application, have you guys tried them? Let me know what you think of them 


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I adore this one. Really beautiful and delicate... I tried something similar some time ago but your is really the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is gorgeous, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is soo beautiful! Love it so much x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )