Sunday 21 July 2013

CRISS CROSS GRADIENT TAPE NAILS

I hope you guys all enjoyed your weekend, these past 4 days for me have been crazy ! 
Anyway quite a few months ago I saw a gorgeous mani on Instagram by Nailing Around, where over a nude colour she used tape to make a criss cross effect with striping tape and sponged over a blue, purple and green gradient, which is exactly what I did here ! 
Mine didn't turn out anywhere as amazing as hers did but it still looks ok !

I used China Glaze Sydney Sand as my nude colour and then used 3 Color Club polishes for the gradient. 




I'm still very much a novice when it comes to tape manis so don't judge too harshly! 
I hope you all have a nice start to the week tomorrow :) 



Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )