Sunday 7 February 2016

CBL - OBSESSED WITH MARILYN

Oh gosh, it's been so long, am I even allowed to post here anymore! Life has just got so busy and I just don't paint my nails anymore, let alone do any nail art or take any pictures or edit any pictures! 
It makes me sad that this passion of mine has had to go on the back burner whilst I'm busy trying to get my degree and pretending to be a grown up! I post more frequently on instagram if you want to keep updated 
I don't want to abandon this blog so you'll probably see more posts from me, well hopefully you will.
Today I'm just showing a gorgeous polish from Colors by Llarowe, this is Obsessed With Marilyn, the most gorgeous colour and holographic finish.














Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm still trying to be an adult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well, this is a pretty one indeed. Lovely color and finish which is really worth trying out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty polish, and your nails/application/pix are so lovely. But you gotta deal with those big things in life that are more important and time consuming than nail polish/blogging...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, we've missed you! I love your nail art, but life comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dil mein ishq-e-nabi ki ho aisi laganruuh tadapti rahi dil machalta rahezindgi ka maza hai ke har saans seya muhammad muhmmad nikalta rahenoor ke motiyon ki ladi ban gayiayaton se milata raha ayatayeinphir jo dekha toh naat-e-nabi ban gayijo bhi aansoo bahe mere mehboob kesab ke sab abr-e-rehmat ke chheente banechha gayi raat, jab zulf lehra gayijab tabasum kiya, chandni ban gayiyeh toh maan ke jannat hai bagh-e-haseenkhubsurat hai sab khuld ki sar zameenhusn-e-zannat ko phir jab sameta gayasarwar-e-ambiya ki gali ban gayijab chirah tazkira unnke rukhsaar kawaduha pad liya wal qamar keh diyasuatoon ki tilawat bhi hoti rahinaat bhi ho gayi baat bhi ban gayisab se bekas tha bebas tha mazbuur thaunnko reham aa gaya mere halaat parmeri azmat meri bebasi ban gayiya muhammad muhammad main kehta raha Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )