Tuesday 6 August 2013

ILLAMASQUA GAMMA & CHALK DUST GRADIENT

Hello everybody, how are you all today? 
I'm not really a fan of orange nail polish but this neon orange, holy moly, this is freaking AWESOME!
Here I have done two coats of Illamasqua Gamma, and look at how neon and bright this is! It glows, look at the glow on my fingers! I have so much love for this polish, seriously if you like orange nail polish or neon/bright nail polish then you MUST go and get this ! 
Anyway I then used Maybelline Chalk dust for a glitter gradient at the tips!







Do you already own Gamma, if not why not?

Pin It

32 comments:

  1. That looks great for being too coats! Love your gradient, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love these! Like you, not a fan of orange.. or black either tbh but these are beautiful! I really want to try them out! They look perfect for Halloween too!

    www.prettypolishandhappyhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    Qİ3YWS

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )