Sunday 4 August 2013

OPI BLUE TAPE MANI

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, it was a busy day yesterday which is why I didn't get to post for International Nail Art Day. We went on a day trip to Hampton Court Palace which is a 4 hour drive from us, we had a lovely day but ended up home really tired ! What did you guys get up to?
For these nails I did 2 coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and when that was dry I used striping tape and created the following design by painting on OPI Swimsuit Nailed It.







So that's it, have a lovely week guys :)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Do you do tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I do do tutorials, I have a page which you can find under my header full of tutorials. I haven't done a tutorial for this particular design however if you would like me to do one then just let me know and I'll add it to my list :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )