Monday 26 August 2013

ILLAMASQUA FORCE & SQUARE GLEQUINS

 *this is a scheduled post* 

Hola my friends, how are you all? When I googled Illamasqua Force, the majority of the swatches showed and amazing bright blue! So when I actually got it I was disappointed, it's not actually bright blue, it's a periwinkle blue which leans towards purple quite a bit. 

It's still a gorgeous colour but  not what I was expecting! 

Anyway I also recently ordered some square glequins and they were incredibly disappointing, they aren't square, there are rectangular, uneven and irregular. I made this design thing on all the nails here but it ended up looking like a hot mess. I applied a matte topcoat to try and make it look better but it didn't really help. 





If anyone knows where I can get some good square glequins from please let me know!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh that not a hot mess, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! I really like it: it is original and well done... and it requires a lot of patience, I suppose! Compliments!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )