Friday 5 July 2013

ONE STROKE FLOWERS

Are you guys doing anything exciting this weekend? I'll just be home playing with polish, watching movies and cooking! 
So I did some more one stroke flowers, I always try to do something a little bit different so for this I thought I'd try double petals like I did on the middle finger but once I'd finished it I kinda prefered the other nails with just one layer of petals. So I started off with 2 coats of OPI Rumple's Wiggin' and then used blue and white acrylic paint for the flowers, then I used yellow acrylic paint for the centre and white acrylic paint for the dots!


Crickey, look how long my nails are here !








So what do you think of these flowers then? Have you tried the one stroke technique yet?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )