Friday 19 July 2013

MINT MANIS FOR TALIA JOY

 Today I have a special mani for a very special little girl. On Wednesday Nicole at Nail Polish Wars asked the nail community to join her in honoring Talia Joy Castellano, you can see the post here, so I did this mani. 

I started off with three coats of Essence That's What I Mint and then painted on a single flower on my middle finger using the one stroke technique. It's simple but I think it's effective if you know what I mean.








So that's all I want to say in this post, I just pray for Talia and her family. 

Check out everyone else's mint manis here:

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )