Friday 26 July 2013

CAVIAR AND BLINIS NAILS

I'm so happy it's Friday, I don't really have any plans, I'm just looking forward to spending the weekend playing with some of my new polishes. What are your plans?

Anywho I don't really like the whole caviar nail things but the other day (when I say the other day I actually mean 2 weeks ago, hehe ) I had this awesome idea which I haven't seen anywhere else ! Using the little caviar beads as caviar on my nails! So caviar goes with blinis. 

So I started off with 2 coats of Essie Well Red (I think), then using OPI San Tan Tonio I drew on irregular circles on to the nail using the polish brush, then using a little bit of cling film/saran wrap I dabbed on some brown polish (I can't remember which one) just onto the circles I'd drawn previously. I then applied a bit of topcoat in the center of the circle and dipped my finger into a pot of black caviar beads and voila ! 










I don't think I like caviar, I think I've tried it once but can't really remember, but I'm so happy with how these turned out, hehe!
What do you guys think?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!!! What a creative idea lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a creative idea! although ive never tried caviar bedore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I really love food nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think pomegranate when I saw this nail art hahahaaa, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, thankyou so much guys, glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks so amazing! Love it *_*
    The essie polish is just gorgeous and how you use the "caviar" here... now I'm actually craving for some sushi hihi

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )