Wednesday 3 July 2013

GLITTER ALL THE WAY GLITTER GRADIENT !

How's your day been?
 I made a rather rash decision last night which involved me owning Chanel Taboo! 
So this morning when I phoned up Harvey Nichols and they told me they only had 2 left in stock I rushed into town to pick it up, I also managed to find the Color Club Poptastic Collection in my TK Maxx. So a good shopping day 2 hours,  unfortunately I had to rush home kinda unexpectedly and to make sure I didn't miss the train I had to run and my shoes completely shredded the back of my feet and they're still hurting now :( but I got Chanel Taboo :D (I'm wearing it now, hehe)

Anyway that's enough about my day, let talk nails ! I am still obsessed with glitter gradients, I hope your not sick of them yet though! So for this I did two coats of an Asos Paint by Ciate in the shade Lilly . This is a really old polish I got for £1 (I think) in their sale about 5 years ago? It's a really pretty green crelly !
For the gradient I used China Glaze Glitter All The Way, I liked wearing it in a gradient as it makes the different colours of the glitter stand out ! I then topped it all off with one coat of topcoat!






So that's all folks, see you in the next post!
Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )