Monday 15 July 2013

MISS SPORTY PINK DUOCHROME & ZOYA CHLOE ACCENT NAIL

Hi guys, I hope you all had a lovely weekend, today I've got a simple mani that I wore recently to show you. 
I started off with one coat f w7 Black and then applied one coat of Miss Sporty Lasting Colour polish in the shade 111. I got this several years ago from a car boot? Anywho I never used it because it looked like a frosty pink in the bottle and this was before I was aware of duochromes and how they come to life over black, this flashed green and pink which a bit of copper. On the accent nail I applied 1 (and a half) coats of Zoya Chloe. 








So that's all for now folks, take care and see you in the next post :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )