Wednesday 17 July 2013

DIY TEXTURED NAILS

Texture is all the rage right now and to be honest I'm not feeling it, I've tried it and it's just not for me, it makes me cringe! However I know lots and lots of people love it so I did a little experiment the other day and the result was quite good so I thought I'd share it with your all. 
I only own 2 textured polishes both of which are from the OPI Bond Girls collection, so I thought I'd try to create a similar result before purchasing a full bottle. I am honestly pleased with the outcome, I wore this for a day and everybody thought it was a textured polish. 



Do you like the outcome? 
Check back tomorrow for a full tutorial on how to recreate this effect yourself at home using products you will probably already have in the house! 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow you made that look? It's totally beautiful!! And it looks just like the textured polishes you can buy. I can't wait to see a tutorial! Amazing nails as always lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the textured "sand" polishes, and jazzed over what you did here.

    CAN'T WAIT for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'll be waiting for the tutorial!! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be waiting the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I'll be keeping an eye for this tuturial as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )