Sunday 7 July 2013

ZOYA VERUSCHKA & ROCOCO GOLD LEAF

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed your weekend, mine has been lovely and relaxing :) 
Anywho so here's another mani from the vault, I saw this combination over at (I can't remember, I'll check tomorrow and update it) and I fell in love with it instantly so had to recreate it ! 
So this is 2 coats of Zoya Veruschka and 1 coat of Rococo Gold Leaf, all topped off with one coat of NYC Turbo Dry. 







Ahh, so beautiful :) Love, love, love this combo! What's your favourite combination with the gold leaf topcoats?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I kinda fancy Zoya's Song, a brilliant blue polish, with the 18Kt topper. That entire collection of Zoya polishes is lovely.

    Nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful combination *_*

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )