Friday 12 July 2013

BUTTERFLY WING GRADIENT NAILS

Can you beleive this is my first time attempting the butterfly wing nail art, I guess when you see a lot of a design everywhere it kinda makes you feel satisfied so it never appears on your own nails! Anyways I finally decided to try it and was kinda disappointed with the result, my lines just weren't neat and it just didn't look right, so I am going to have to try these again !

For this I started off with a gradient using Kiko 340, China Glaze For Audrey and and unnamed light pink Color Club, when that was dry I topped it off with one coat of China Glaze Glistening Snow before drawing on the the butterfly pattern. I've actually done a tutorial for these which I'll probably post tomorrow. 







My middle finger was probably my favourite but I think I need more practice. What do you think about this nail design, do you like the whole wing nail art thingy?, have you tried it out?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think it's stunning! I love the colours you've used, so dreamy :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )