Thursday 20 December 2012

SHIMMERY JEWEL MARBLE & 18K GOLD TOPCOAT !

It's a miserable, rainy day here in England, what's the weather like where you are?
So for today's nails, we have one of my favouritist (I know that's not a real word in the dictionary but it is in my head) nails ever, I think this is perfect for a christmas day mani or new years to when you want something elegant but with a litttle twist ! 
Ok so for this mani I started out with 1 coat of w7 black, while it was wet I placed on dots of China Glaze - Little Drummer Boy, Orly Smolder, Zoya Veruschka, OPI Russian Navy and Essence Choose Me, then I just swirled them around like I showed you in this tutuorial here. Then I added one coat of Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold Topcoat ! 
















Aaah, this is a real beauty irl! It's feels so luxurious and expensive lol ! Do you guys love it as much as me ? 


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Although it looks quite subtle in the pictures, there's a lot going on, and I love nails like that.

    I'll definitely be trying this technique!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah the pictures don't do the mani justice but it is subtle :
      Yeah definitely try it out and show me :)

      Delete
  2. Yep! It's totally gorgeous!!!

    It's miserable & dumping wet here too, but at least we don't have to shovel rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!
    just WOW!!
    This is just amazing!!
    As for the weather... over here in Vaasa (Finland) its cold (-16 degrees celcius) but the sun is shining from a clear blue sky :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, glad you like the nails :)
      Wow -16 ! Well if the suns shining I guess you could wear holo's as long as your fingers don't freeze lol !

      Delete
  4. Total perfection! These are so stunning it's unreal!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )