Sunday 16 December 2012

ACCESSORIZE - DRAGONFLY

So yesterday I showed you the gorgeous ladybird and today I have Dragonfly, I think I like it but I may need to wear it again to make up my mind ! 
So for this I applied one coat of Dragonfly then 1 coat of Essence - Evil Queen and another coat of Dragonfly, I had hoped you would be able to see the big purple glitter in Evil Queen through the final coat but it just made it look lumpy and uneven!
Dragonfly however applied beautifully now as much clumping with this one, it's a beautiful green with purple glitters and again it looks squishy and pretty :)



You can kind of see the glitter from Evil Queen here







What do you guys think about this one then? 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. After exploring a number of the articles on your website, I
    seriously like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list
    and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out
    my website too and tell me what you think.

    Also visit my web site ... MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER esp
    my webpage :: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER hacks

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )