Sunday 2 December 2012

ORLY SMOLDER

No internet, no laptop, I'm soo upset : ( I'm having to quickly type this up at my uncle's house so I can't spend long.
Anyway this is a really really gorgeous polish I picked up on ebay which completely fell under my radar, Anyway It has the most amazing amount of shimmer in it and the colour itself is gorgeous, 2 very easy smooth coats, gorgeous winter colour : )
 




Wow ! Look at the shimmer !!
 
Have you guys picked this up ? Well, you totally need to !




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous - and I really hope your internet is up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Also visit my web page : sex videos

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )