Saturday 22 December 2012

CHRISTMAS HOUSE LIGHTS

Happy Saturday everyone, thankyou for your lovely comments on my last post. Thankfully my cat is a lot better today so I'm guessing he's got over the worst of it! 
Anyway today's nails I did a while ago, now I really needed glequins for this but they never came in time, (actually they came yesterday) so I just used these random bits of glitter which I found in my nail art supplies. 
So for this I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather (which is awesome, dried really shiny and fast, but it's a 2 coater) then just applied a little bit of topcoat and placed the glitter pieces as you see in the picture. 
It's supposed to be the Christmas lights on a house, I think it works, but yeah leave your thoughts below :)

I know this first picture is dark but the shine of the polish doesn't distract you from the glitter which is why I included it





I wanted to add a chimney but I ran out of room and also kinda forgot! 
Ok, so only 2 more Christmas nails to show you guys now and I'll see you tomorrow :)
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Awww, this is adorable! I think it turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear your cat is feeling better :)
    Your mani rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's better today, thankyou so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. That's a great concept. Came out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute ha. Great idea. I wonder if it would work with glow in the dark polish? i may have to try:)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )