Wednesday 5 December 2012

BUTTER LONDON FISHWIFE

Hurrah ! The internet is back, but still no laptop, Booo ! Anyways I've been busy and edited soo many photos so I have loads to share with you guys, I've also done some Christmas designs (and some tutorials) which I will share with you guys very soon ! 

Soo here is Fishwife from Butter London, it was a US online exclusive which was released for New York Fashion Week, I picked mine up from ebay !
It's a gorgeous colour, like a muted teal with some grey thrown in too, really unique and it's holographic ! So gorgeous right ?! 

The formula was really good no bald spots, pulling or any other holo characteristics ! It was quite sheer and below is 3 coats, it dried to a nice shine so I didn't try one out, the wear was what's expected from a holo but it wasn't as bad as say the China Glaze holo's !






My skins a funny colour here but it shows off the holo well, (excuse the tip wear)



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I am totally in LOVE with this color! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous ! YEp it's lovely being plugged back into the worldwideweb ;) hehe

      Delete
  2. Wow!!!THis nail color is so stunning. I super love the color for it looks so elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you, thankyou for your lovely comment :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )