Friday 7 December 2012

NEON PINK HOT STUFF !!

I'm not happy, I've been waiting for agess for my new phone to come but it's not here yet, my mum and dad got theirs yesterday and I didn't, boo! I'm also becoming ill, I've been sneezing non stop for the past 10 minutes and it's really cold here too : ( Anyway enough complaining here is my mani which I love, it was just one of those random mani's which aren't planned. It's extremely bright, neon and in your face ! 

To start off there's 2 coats of China Glaze Shocking pink (neon), then I stamped on a fishnet design thing with BM-315 and W7 Black, and finally I topped it all off with one coat of Models Own Hot Stuff






Well, what do you think, I'm not really sure it suits my skin tone but I still like it : )

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )