Friday 28 December 2012

BUTTER LONDON JASPER COMPARISON

Hi guys, I was going to do a 2012 favourites post but after compiling my list I've realised I haven't even blogged about half of my favourite polishes *blushing* I am such a bad blogger! 
Anyway when I got Jasper I went to my stash and pulled out what looked like possible dupes and I was pleasantly surprised.
 I've compared Jasper to Models Own Lemon Meringue and Barry M Pale Yellow. 
On my middle finger and pinky we have Jasper, ring finger is Lemon Meringue and the pointer finger is Pale Yellow. All are 3 coats 

As you can see they aren't dupes!

Lemon Meringue is less yellow, lighter and looks a little chalky 

Pale Yellow is a Jelly/Creme and is very shiny and looks squishy, colour wise it's more egg yolk colour compared to the others


So this is a unique colour in stash and I'm rather choosy about my yellow polishes and I'm happy to report I love this one, it's a welcome addition to the stash :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I hope to get Jasper too - even if I have, cough, cough, cough 15 cough, very like it :)
    Great comparison!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )