Friday 14 December 2012

CANDY CANE DRAG MARBLE NAILS

Wow, today's second post : o 
Lol, anyway these nails were also done using a red and white polish 
So before I did all my nails I decided to try the technique out on my thumb so I roughly painted on a quick coat of white and then the red stripes before using my pin  to drag it across, and it turned out really quite well especially for my first ever try ! 
So full of confidence I started on the rest of the nails and wow that turned out to be a big fail, I redid each nail about 5 times and eventually just settled with this and I'm not very pleased with it so I'm only showing you 2 pictures !

(sorry the white looks kinda messy and rushed!)




Well, I was going to do a tutorial but I think I need more practise first ! 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is cute!! I don't think it looks rushed at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )