Wednesday 26 December 2012

BUTTER LONDON JASPER (SPRING 2013)

Hi guys, so anyone braving the sales today? Me, I'm just chilling at home watching too much tv and worrying about the enormous amount of work that awaits me ! 
I have a few mani's to show you but I had to post this first because I was way too excited! So the polish I have to show you today is part of Butter London's Sweetie Shop Collection for Spring 2013. I found this on Ebay for a reasonable price, not sure what it was doing on Ebay but oh well! It actually came before Christmas but I had way too many X mas manis to show you so I couldn't squeeze it in then. 
Ok, so this is a gorgeous creamy pastel yellow creme, below is 3 thin coats (but on a swatch stick it only needed 2 coats) It was a little streaky but the formula was otherwise perfect and it doesn't look chalky which I love ! 







This collection will be released in January 2013, so will you be picking this up ?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I have a weakness for this kind of yellow, so I guess it's in grave danger of being picked up by me LOL
    It was released yesterday on the BL website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it, so cute!
    I´m following at GFC :D
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks streaky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, for all time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason
    that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

    my page; article source

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )