Saturday 15 December 2012

ACCESSORIZE - LADYBIRD

I can't describe how much I love this polish seriously, I ordered one for a friend online and when I saw it in the bottle I though meh because it looked a lot darker in the bottle but there was a 3 for 2 offer on so I ordered it anyway and thought if I didn't like it I'd sell/swap it but oh man I fell in love with this as soon as I put it on! This is gorgeous. 
Below is 2 coats topped off with one coat of Seche Vite, the glitter did clump a little bit but it wasn't anything major 









Gosh, it looks soo squishy irl and the black glitter just pops, overall a really really gorgeous polish : D


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is really unique and fun, your swatches are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a special and interesting polish - I can't wait for mine to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Think I might have to keep an eye out for this one O_O So squishy!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )