Sunday 10 August 2014

W7 PISTACHIO LACE NAILS

Happy Sunday! Well, here in England we've had a bit of a storm so it's been a gloomy day but we had a lovely dinner again today and I'm happy to be ending the day with a cup of tea, Only Fools and Horses and blogging :) 
So today I have a very pretty nail polish to share with you and some very pretty nail art too. I 've been obsessed with lace nails but always have to freehand them because I don't any stamping plates with a lace design. For these nails I started with 2 coats of W7 Pistachio* which is part of the Summer Sorbet collection from W7. I'm a big fan of W7, their black and white is a staple in my collection and I love their Galaxy collection but I haven't tried out any of their cremes in a while. This is a lovely minty colour which isn't very unique but still gorgeous and I expected the formula to be nice but the formula was just a bit off with this, it's nothing major though. I did get some bubbling though which was probably my fault because it was super hot in my room when I swatched this. 
I then did a glitter gradient with Dance Legend Argus and drew on this lacey design which I copied from Creatinails on instagram. 




  



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )