Friday 29 August 2014

ILLAMASQUA MELANGE

Happy Friday, Today sees the launch of the new Once collection from Illamasqua so today I'm going to show you my swatches of the stunning new nail polish* in the collection. This actually dropped through my post box yesterday and I was so excited I had to swatch it straight away. 
I'm always excited when Illamasqua release a new collection and they've been teasing us with this since the beginning of the month! 

“Once is the beauty of the burnished, eroded and erudite. A palette inspired by the gentle and exquisite point when a flower starts to fade and becomes impossibly beautiful in its complex decline. Combined with the subtle opulence of faded gilt layers that reveal themselves the more you blend and search. She is an incandescent moment, a poem alive and a light within a palette of decaying decadence.” – Alex Box, Creative Director

This polish is exactly what this whole collection is about, it fits in perfectly and is just so beautiful, I know this one will be a favourite with many!

Melange* is a dusty teal ( with a bit of jade) which is filled with similar gold/bronze shimmer and microflakies to Facet (which is one of my favourite Illamasqua polishes) It also has some purple micoflakes which sometimes look red. 
The formula is the perfect signature Illamasqua formula and this is only one coat! Yes, you guys know 99% of the time I use two coats well this polish simply did not need it ! 

Ok, that's the end of my rambling, enjoy all the pictures and scroll all the way to the bottom to see some pictures. 













Isn't this polish just stunning? 
Melange is being released today and you'll be able to get it from Illamasqua stores and online. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )