Monday 18 August 2014

RASTA GRADIENT NAILS USING ESSENCE!

Hi guys, how was your Monday? Tonight I have a super fun and bright mani to share with you! 
This reminds of the Jamaican Rasta colours and I love it! I saw a gradient with these colours on instagram and made a mental note to try out the colour combo.
I used all Essence colours for the gradient from the cuticle to the tip I used Essence 170 Beijos De Brazil, 137 Wanna Be Your Sunshine*, 145 Flashy Pumpkin, 115 Redvolution* and 114 Femme Fatal*. 
I ended up with a bit of bald patched on my ring finger which is more obvious in the pictures than in real life. I still love it though and what makes a gradient even better? Black and white glitter :) So of course I added one coat of Lynnderella Connect the Dots (new version) which was a bit too dense and covered up more of the gradient than I would have liked but it's all gooood ;) 


  


And here's a few bonus pictures of the gradient without the glitter. 




Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )