Friday 1 August 2014

INTERLOCKING DOTS NAIL ART TUTORIAL

Hey guys, I posted a couple of Interlocking dot nail art a while ago and I got a few requests for a tutorial. So that's what I have for you today! 

If you want to see how to do these nails just read on :)


What you will need: 

Base Coat
2 (or more) different nail polishes. I'm using Illamasqua Noble and Jo'mina 
Dotting Tool*
Top Coat

STEP 1 - After base coat, paint half of the nail diagonally with your first colour. It doesn't have to be perfect.

STEP 2- Paint the other half of the nail with your other colour. 

STEP 3 - Using your dotting tool, make dots along the middle line, where the colours meet, making sure you leave a similar sized gap between each dot. 

STEP 4 - Again using the dotting tool and the 2nd colour and create dots in the gaps you made before

STEP 5 - Add a layer of top coat. 

And that is it, yep it's really simple and easy to do, so do give it a try and share them with me! 
Enjoy your weekend :) 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know it's that easy! My gosh :D I'm going to do it tomorrow for sure! Thanks for the tutorial :)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very weolcome, Lol, it is really easy :) Share your creation with me, I'd love to see it :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )