Saturday 16 August 2014

ILLAMASQUA SALE PICKS

Hey guys, for this fine Saturday I have put together my picks from the Illamasqua sale which may help you with your weekend online shopping! 
Illamasqua's sales are the best. Their products are on the pricey side and the quality normally reflects in the higher price. When they have a sale, they don't just knock off a pound or 2, they actually knock off 70% which means there are so many bargains to be had. 
Today I thought I'd share my picks from the sale, these are all nail related but as a bonus I have included a few other non nail related items ;) 
You can click on the product picture to be taken to the product page, you can also click any of the other pictures to be taken to the post where I've used that product.


Nail Varnish in Swarm
1) Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Swarm - £14.50 £5. This is a simple black glitter topper which 3 different sized glitter, it looks amazing over any colour and gradients too. You can also use it in nail art like I have done here. (click the pictures to be taken to the full post)
  


Nail Varnish in Viridian
2) Nail Varnish is Viridian - £14.50 £5. A gorgeous raching bluey green which is stunning for fall/winter and very unique. I haven't actually posted this on my blog yet! 

UV Glow Nail Varnish in OmenUV Glow Nail Varnish in Omen
3) Nail Varnish in Omen - £15.00 £5. This is a eye searingly bright green with gorgeous shimmer and it glows under UV light! Need I say more? It looks amazing on it's own and works beautifully in nail art, in fact this would be great for Halloween. 
           

Nail Varnish in Noble
4) Nail Varnish in Noble - £14.50 £5. Just a really gorgeous blue that everybody needs in their collection. 


Nail Varnish in Radium

5) Nail Varnish in Radium - £14.50 £5. Now this may look like a bit on ugly colour but the added shimmer makes this so unique and gorgeous that everyone will be asking what's on your nails.



Nail Varnish in Prosperity
6) Nail Varnish is Prosperity - £14.50 £5. This just looks like a great super bright purple! I cannot wait to get my hands on this!

Precision Ink in Scribe

7) Precision Ink in Abyss - £20.00 £7.50.  I know these are meant for the eyes but they would also make really great nail art pens. The applicator comes a lovely point which is perfect for intricate details. My picks are the essential white & black, the white looks really opaque as well which is important for nail art! 

Bonus picks!

Gleam in Supernatural
  • Gleam in Supernatural £10 - I have this and it's amazing! It gives the most amazing glowy look to the face! 
Lipstick Palette
  • Lip Palette with Fable, Plunge, Over and Corrupt £15 -  4 Illamasqua lipsticks for £15! These also look like nice wearable colours 
Intense Lipgloss in Succubus
  • Intense Lipgloss in Succubus £5 - This is a blood red 'liquid lipstick' which just looks so beautiful, I cannot wait to get this! 


So that concludes my sale picks, I'm just about to place my order and if you guys do too, share your haul with me in the comments and if you want to see what I got follow me on my instagram :) 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )