Thursday 28 August 2014

GOSH STARDUST COLLECTION AW 14

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being a bit quiet here recently. I've been a bit busy and now I'm not feeling well, haha! But hey ho, never mind, today I have the new Autumn Collection from Gosh. 
They have a textured sticker on the lid so when I got these I thought they were texture polishes and my heart sunk a tiny bit but when I tried them out I was happy to see there's no texture in sight! 
There's a lot of pictures so grab a beverage of your choice and enjoy :)

There's no top coat on any of these swatches. 

First up it Night Sky* 632. This is a black polish with beautiful silver, slightly iridescent, flakes in it, this truly does remind of the night sky and would make the perfect base for galaxy nails. The formula is lovely and only needs 2 coats to be opaque. 





Next up we have Moonlight* 630 which is a silver foil finish. I was a bit aprehensive about this one because it looked like it'd be a bit sheer but you actually only need 2 coats. The formula was a little bit runny on this one but still nice. You can see a little bit of vnl in the pictures but you can't irl. 






This is another beauty, this is Milky Way* 629. This is a beautiful milky delicate polish with the same shimmer that's in Night  Sky. I used 2/3 coats here and the formula again was lovely. 





Next up is probably the star of the collection, this is Stardust* 628 which works best as a top coat. This is just filled with the most beautiful iridescent shimmer and tiny flakes with look just amazing over a dark colour. Here I used one coat of Startdust over Night Sky and the result is just gorgeous. You can wear this on it's own but you'll need quite a few coats. There's a few bonus pictures for this one as well ;) 









Finally we move onto Million Stars* 631, this is another showstopper. It's a dusty, slate blue, which can look grey, and it's filled with the same shimmer and flakes that's in Stardust. It's just stunning, it reminds of Galaxy which made up part of Gosh's Autumn 2012 Collection (doesn't feel like it was 2 years ago though!) The formula on this again is perfection and I used 2 coats here. There's also bonus pictures of this beauty too ;)









That's the end of the post guys. How beautiful is this collection? Each shade it truly unique and gorgeous. My picks are Stardust, Million Stars and Milky Way. 
These are available now from Superdrug stores and online here for £3.99 each and they also currently have a Buy one get one half price offer! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )