Saturday 3 September 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE, DAY 3 - YELLOOOOWW

yep it's yellow day today : ) 
for this i thought i'd try one of my paler yellow's as opposed to my in your face yellows or neons! this is barry m lemon ice cream 
i ruined the accent nail, i tried to do like a block gradient with 2 other yellows, but it turned into a fail : ( 



application of this was beautiful, and no streaky, yes a non streaky, easy to apply, 2 coat yellow : ) loll but i find the colour is a bit too pale for my liking, it just doesn't suit me imo but for £2.99 it's defo worth it : ) 
tomorrow's my favourite colour, can't wait  ; O take care chica's 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i prefer paler yellows too. i'd say this would look lovely on longer nails :) not fond of barry m formula but they do have some nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is great on you. I've never liked the yellows I have. I think I have to get this Barry m one though.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )