Monday, 12 September 2011

30 DAY CHALLENGE, DAY 12 - STRIPES

a very late post, i'm very sorry i have been experiencing some technical difficulties with my laptop and trying to so my personal statement too, i'm telling you i'ts stressful stuff *sigh* and i'm so tired now too#
anyway today the theme was stripes and i had no idea what to do, i wanted to do something different to the tape mani's (which i love btw)
anyway at the last minute i came up with this, 
#
then i added topcoat  






and finished off with matte topcoat
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks just like a barcode! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Very creative use of stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally outdid yourself. You should be very proud, it's awesome!!
    Very original too.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )