Saturday 1 March 2014

MATTE PERIWINKLE GLEQUIN TIPS

Hey guys, what are your plans for this weekend? I don't really any plans this weekend, I just have lots of work to do and nails to paint!
Ok, so today is another design I came up with using some gorgeous matte, periwinkle glequins* I received from The Glitter Shop. I decided to use them with Essie Bangle Jangle and used them at the tips to make a triangle shape thingy. 
They make me think of a grandma jumper, haha! But I like them none the less. 






The glequins are again of the great quality I've come to expect from The Glitter Shop and I really like this colour pairing too. You can buy these glequins from their eBay store here

*These products were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your manicure really poped out with that modern tips!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the grandma jumper! They look so pretty together

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )