Sunday 2 March 2014

PURPLE & TOFFEE HOLOGRAPHIC SPARKLY GLITTER PLACEMENT NAILS :)

Hey guys, how's your weekend been? I haven't done much this weekend but I know next week is a busy one so it balances out right, haha!
So earlier today I posted a sparkly video of these nails, if you don't follow me on Instagram, be sure to because I often post sneak peeks of what's coming up on the blog!
Ok so I bought some toffee coloured holographic disc glequins and I wasn't really sure what to pair it with but I ended up settling on this lovely purple by Alix Avien, which I picked up in Turkey. 
I started off with 2 coats of Alix Avien and then just applied the glequin discs before applying two thick coats of topcoat. 
I wasn't expecting to but I really loved these











I really ended up liking these! I think the two colours work nicely together and it's sparkly and holographic, what's not to love? 
Thanks for stopping by guys, I'll see you in the next post :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've said this before, but where do you get these holo glequins?

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )