Tuesday 25 March 2014

RAINBOW STRAW DIPPED NAILS

Hey guys, I'm so sleepy today and I just feel so drained even though I haven't been doing anything strenuous! 
Anywho remember these nails I did, well this was my practice run before hand in which I learnt you shouldn't use too many different colours with the technique I think it looks much better when you use fewer colours like I did on the other nails. I used Sally Hansen Whirlwind White as a base and then used 6 different nail polishes for the details, I'm too tired to list all those nail polishes now but if you want to know then leave a comment and I shall let you know :) I finally topped it all with a layer of OPI Matte Top Coat.







Ok, so that's a wrap for today, I shall see you in my next post :)

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )