Monday 3 March 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC RAINBOW GRADIENT GLITTER PLACEMENT NAILS

Hey everyone, how are you all today? I have pretty busy week this week so I won't be able to post everyday but I have some awesome glequin mani's to show you :)
Ok so I've done loads of glequin nails but I've never done one where the glitter is placed next to each other and completely covers the base colour, so this is my first mani trying it out!
I recently bought a 3mm holographic glequin set and they're all so pretty so I decided to some of them all at once in a lovely rainbow gradient design. Unfortunately I forgot to make the colours blend to look more like a gradient so it's ended up looking like strips of each colour but I still like it and I hope you do too :)
I used two coats of GOSH High School Flirt as my base colour. 













I think I pressed too hard when placing some of the glitter pieces because the base colour has oozed out at the edges of the glitter pieces which kind of ruins the look up close! But hey, it's my first time and you learn from your mistakes right :)


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love these!! I'm a huge fan of glitter placement, so I definitely know how hard it is to get them just right :) Do you remember where you bought the glitter? I haven't been able to find any rainbow sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiii, I love these!! I have *got* to get myself more colours and just start going nuts on placement manis. I've done a few, and yes, they take some time, but unf, the results are so cool.

    So impressed with how tight your grouping is--these look awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Can I ask where you bought the set please?

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )