Monday 24 March 2014

ILNP NOSTALGIA

Hey guys, I had a rubbish morning today, my train was delayed and then it was terminated at a random station and then I couldn't get to uni in time for my session today and so didn't end up going and then had to wait and then finally I got home! I should have stayed in bed, *sigh* Hope you had a better day than me :) 
Ok, so you guys know how much I love the ILNP Ultra Chromes and when Nostalgia was released despite how beautiful it looked I convinced myself I didn't need it because I already had Sally Hansen Amber Ruby which I thought was a dupe. However this beauty then popped up in a Facebook polish selling group and I snapped it up, and wow it's gorgeous :)
 I used two coats but it dried quite slowly, actually I find all the Ultra Chromes to dry quite slowly. 





















Have you guys bought this? If you haven't you need to !


Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )