Thursday 27 February 2014

SUPER HOLOGRPAHIC & SPARKLY RED GLITTER NAILS!

Hi my beautiful friends, how are you all today? Are you happy it's Friday tomorrow? I am :)
Ok, so when I saw these nails I fell in love and I knew I'd have to recreate them on ma nails and so here you go !
I applied two coats of Color Club Ruby Slippers and then placed the red holographic glequin discs on to the nail before applying one coat of Gelous and 2 coats of Essence Better Than Gel Sealer which helped get a smooth finish, unfortunately on my middle finger I had a tiny edge of glitter which stuck up and wouldn't lay flat and it drove me crazy! Other than that though I really really loved these nails!








Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )