Wednesday 19 February 2014

TEAL & HOLO RED CHECKERBOARD GLITTER PLACEMENT NAILS

Hey everyone, hope your all having a lovely week :) 
I had a lovely day today, I went to watch Frozen and it was really good, have you seen it? Well, my next manicure will have to be Olaf nails now, haha!
Ok, so onto todays nails, I bought some square glitter from ebay back at Christmas and it was a huge disappointment when I finally got them, but included in this set was a pot of these red holographic rectangles squares and I decided to use them with Illamasqua Muse. 
I applied two coats of Muse and then placed the glitter in a checkerboard pattern before applying two coats of topcoat to smooth it all out. I love this colour combination! 







The glequins weren't all the same size or shape which was really frustrating but from a normal distance you can't tell and it looks awesome ! 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen nails like this, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool but IDK if I'd have the patience to do this. But it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )