Tuesday 25 February 2014

EASY & QUICK GLEQUIN NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Recently when some friends came up to stay, my friend asked me to some glitter placement skittle nails, this design was on one of the nails and I just thought it was so beautiful so I had to recreate it on myself. 
I started with 2 coats of Essie Penny Talk and then used these red, blue and gold square glequins before applying a generous layer of topcoat. 
Apologies for only one picture here, for some reason my skin was a really weird colour on all the pictures and it was too distracting!


This is so simple and easy to do and it only takes 10 extra minutes to do all your nails so I would definitely recommend you try this out when you get a chance! 

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )