Sunday 9 February 2014

MINNIE MOUSE NAILS WITH BOW STUDS

Hey everyone, boo it's Sunday night, I have a full week of uni to look forward to! I'm planning a trip to Sally's though tomorrow so hopefully I can find something nice for there.
Anyway so a little while ago me and the lovely Sarah did a little swap and in the package she included a little bag with some gorgeous nail studs, decals and other embellishments she sells in here store She Sells Seashells. The store stocks loads of different nail art accessories for a really good price and it's based in the UK which means that you'll get your order in only a few days aaand shipping is a very reasonable £1/£1.20 for orders under £25 and free for anything above £25!
Ok, so that's a bit of background into the shop, now let's talk nails!
 I decided to use the 3mm bow rhinestones* in black and silver. I thought they'd work really well in a Minnie Mouse inspired design, so I started with two coats of OPI Big Apple Red, then used OPI Alpine Snow and a dotting tool to create the polka dots. 
To stick on the rhinestone I applied a small dot of top coat where I wanted the rhinestone to sit on the nail before applying a generous amount of topcoat (which smudged some of my design) 














I loved this, it was so cute and the rhinestone held up really well and was flat on the nail. 
You can buy these rhinestones here for £1.25 !

* this product was sent to me as a gift
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so pretty! Love the color combos and the design. I love what you did here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )