Monday 17 February 2014

HOLO STRIP GLITTER PLACEMENT

Hey guys, how are you all? I hope you've had a nice day :) 
Today I spent the day eating, food shopping, watching rubbish tv and making a small dent in the enormous amount of work I have to do! 
Ok, so remember when I got a lovely package of glitter from The Glitter Shop a few months back, yeah well it included a pot of gorgeous silver holographic strip glitter*. I've never ordered strip glitter before because I've never been sure of how to use it and it's rather fiddly, so when I got this I saw it as a bit of a challenge and well, this is what I came up with!
I started off with 2 coats of Sparitual Circle Of Life* and then placed the individual glitter strands and cut some of the strands down to fit the edges of the nails before applying 2 coats of topcoat. The glitter pieces did stick up a bit at the edges which drove me a bit crazy but I really liked the end result and the glitter was nowhere near as tricky to use as I initially thought!









You can buy this glitter from The Glitter Shop eBay store here. It is £1.99 for a 3ml pot, which is filled to the brim so I don't think you'll ever use it all up! 
Have you ever used strip glitter for glitter placement nails before? Do you like how these turned out?

*These products were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG.... compliments for your patience!
    Anyway the result is really interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! My hands would have shrivelled up and died.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )