Wednesday 1 February 2012

ARE THEY REAL ?

Yep that's what one of my friends asked me today whilst I was wearing this mani and in case anyone else is curious, yes they are ! 
Brrr, it's so cold ! So I'm wrapped up in a nice warm blanket next to the radiator on the sofa watching bridesmaids loll! I lovee that movie, but when I first saw it I was a little disappointed as it was being called the female version of the hangover, but it just wasn't for me ! I still love it though ; ) 


Anyway here is the mani I have on now and plan to keep on until it chips ! 
It all started with a polish I got from Ali in a swap a while ago, it was sooo pretty and delicate and reminded me of fairies; I'm talking about love my nails dazzling ; o 


Anyway for this mani, I applied 2 coats of dazzling over for audrey on the ring finger and sponged some on randomly on the other nails then with acrylic paint I drew on some of those star thingys which was meant to look like it was really sparkly, then finally I sponged on some silver glitter and added some random holographic stars and rhinestones and then topcoated it all ! hope you like it : ) 







the accent nail on my right hand (excuse the tipwear)


I would have liked to add a tiny fairy, but I didn't have the time and I didn't have a stamp either  !
Pin It

4 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )