Friday 10 February 2012

SWAP WITH KAREN

I'm feeling much better now, and to help me was this amazing package I got the other day in the post ! 
I really wanted the wet n wild ice baby glitters and Karen was able to get me them, anyway our swap quickly went bigger and bigger and she ended up sending me 18 bottles ! holy moly ! and I love every single one, I wasn't expecting this parcel until the weekend but it came in 4 working days from USA !!! 
Anyway enjoy the pictures ...


L-R, diamond in the rough, believe me it's real, back alley deals, rockin' rubies, cost is no issue

finger paints flakies ! L-R, motley, flashy, asylum, flecked, twisted

L-R, Emberstone, Androgynie

L-R, Milani jewel fx gold, Cyberspace

L-R, Spoiled jewelry heist, Sally hansen rockstar pink (for my black night franken), Pure Ice Spitfire, Nopi Disco Dolls 


Aren't all of these amazing, Thankyou Karen, I'll send your polishes out v.soon, if any of you have any requests let me know in the comments ; )
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. wow, you got some great polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe it got there so fast! I'm pretty sure that Pure Ice is called Spitfire; not sure what happened to its bottom label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was faster than some uk mail ! loll, the label might be in the bag but thankyou for then name : ) and thankyou again : )

      Delete
  3. great swap and gorgeous polishes <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )