Saturday 31 December 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Yaaaay, happy new 2012 every body, 
I am so excited for a new year and hope that 2012 will be a good year for me and my family

Anyway, onto polishy things, 2011 was the year of the crackles ( I think many of you will agree when I say I'm all crackled out ) and it looks like 2012 will be the year for magnetic polishes and flakies and I am certainly not complaining about that ( I can never see myself tiring of flakies ) 
It would be nice to see some lovely holo's this year but that may be asking a bit too much ! loll 

Ok, so this is a very quick mani I did, New years is the only time i ever wear gold nail polish loll ! 
My 0 is a bit dogded, I forgot to take pictures after i fixed it ! 




2 coats of OPI bring on the bling and the rest is acrylic paint 



I wish you all a very happy 2012 and hope it brings you lots of happiness and joy : )  
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! Wonderful manicure! :D I hope you have a really happy 2012 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sparkly Love them! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )