Friday 30 December 2011

NEW YEARS MANI

I was hit with inspiration today and decided to do this mani, often my ideas don't translate too well on the nail but today i was sooo pleased with how it turned out ! 


can you guess what it's supposed to be ? 
well in case you can't it's meant to be a firework setting off on the pointy finger and exploding on the accent nail and there's 2 people stood there watching ! 




it really looks like a firework here ! 


I painted the background black and sponged on opi mystic moonshine, opi last friday night, china glaze little drummer boy and something else (can't remember lol) and then i used gosh holographic to draw the firework and black acrylic paint for the people and i didn't seche vite this because it would have dulled the firework

Do you like it then ? I actually love this and am soo pleased it looks better than it did in my head loll ! 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. happy new yearss:)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous New Years look :)
    I wish you a great evening , and an amazing 2012, with lots of warm and happy moments with your loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!! I love how much detail you got in there! It looks great. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )