Monday 2 December 2013

OPI DEUTSCH YOU WANT ME BABY

Happy middle of the week guys! Remember I told you Wednesday was the busiest day of the week for me, well today was no exception and I'm glad it's over, next week I have an anatomy spotter exam which I am stressed about and I'm going to have to spend the next week revising and learning. Unfortunately I've nearly run out of edited nail photos and I don't have the time to edit any more before next Wednesday so this may be the last post until then! Also I'm ill and that makes me sad even though I never get ill!
I loved the Germany collection by OPI and the shimmers in there were gorgeous and I wanted them all so I was so happy to find this reduced in Sally's, I think it was £5 inc. vat.
This is a gorgeous red/orange metallic shimmer which leans more orange than red. 






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I loved the germany collection too, it was one of their best!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )