Saturday 14 December 2013

BLUE & COPPER GLEQUINS

Hey guys, so my first semester is over, oh my gosh time goes by so quickly, I hope these next 5 years don't go by too quick, but I have a feeling they will!
Anyway I have a lot of studying to do this holiday but I'm having the rest of the week off! 
So the other day I found some forgotten nails from a few months ago so I thought they'd skip the queue and I'd publish them right away. 

For these nails I started off with 2 coats of Nails Inc Motcomb Street and then used some holographic copper diamond glequins for the glitter placement, I think this was my first time applying rhombus shaped glequins to my entire nail and it was trickier than it looks, hence the pretty poor placement!






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I admire your patience, It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're being way too hard on yourself here--this kind of placement is crazy hard, and you did an awesome job! I also really like the choice of pairing the copper with a deep, rich blue.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )